If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Forwarding Voicemail - All Local Users

General installation and configuration help.
notjb

Forwarding Voicemail - All Local Users

Post by notjb »

Hello all,

I had an Allworx blow up on a site we acquired and we lost all the configuration settings. Since then, I've established backup processes to allow easier and cleaner restoration. I'm relatively new to Allworx in general.

One thing I'm struggling to configure is the general voicemail box. I feel like this one is super easy and I'm just missing something obvious.

The location is saying that when customers would call and leave a voicemail that it would drop to the general mailbox. I have this set up.

However, in order to access it, they have to change the user extension to the general mailbox extension. They never used to have to do this. It would just automatically forward the voicemail to their phones. I know how to manually forward the voicemail, and figured i could set up in the voicemail manager, but i'm not seeing anything obvious.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
wshrader

Re: Forwarding Voicemail - All Local Users

Post by wshrader »

You can use a PFK set to Messages (then choose the user). This will light to indicate a new VM and pressing it should prompt only for the PIN.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: