If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Picking up held call

General installation and configuration help.
Motohead

Picking up held call

Post by Motohead »

New to Allworx I am setting up a new 324 v8.5.6.1 with verge 9312 phones (all updated) I have most of the system working the way I want. I am using pots lines with line appearance when I place a call on hold it blinks green at the phone I placed it on hold at but remains steady red on all other phones (call cant be picked up by pressing the line key). What setting will allow other handsets to pick up held calls (Key system style) I have the handset preference group set to key system.
wshrader

Re: Picking up held call

Post by wshrader »

Hold is personal, Park is system. Try parking the call. The line appearance is red on the other handsets because that line is in use.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
Motohead

Re: Picking up held call

Post by Motohead »

thanks that worked