If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Wrong Date / Time in call history

General installation and configuration help.
dustin.koenig

Wrong Date / Time in call history

Post by dustin.koenig »

Here is an odd issue one of our clients is having: The system time is set manually to the correct time, and it shows correct on the phone displays, but when they review the call history / call details it shows January (and has since progressed to showing February.) Aren't all of the time stamps tied back to the system time? I don't see how it could be correct on the display and off somewhere else...
wshrader

Re: Wrong Date / Time in call history

Post by wshrader »

What version? I seem to remember a bug that caused this. I would need to go back and look through all the release notes to be sure. Update as far as you can. You can get to v8.2.17.4 without a Feature Key.

To answer your question, yes all the timestamps system-wide should be based on the system time configured under Maintenance->Time. I highly recommend setting this to synchronize with a stable and accurate NTP server. We use us.pool.ntp.org
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
dustin.koenig

Post by dustin.koenig »

The current version they are on is 8.5.4.7
Another confounding part of this issue is that the local site where the server is located has the correct time in the call logs, but the remote site that is running off the same server has the wrong time.
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

dustin.koenig wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:22 pm The current version they are on is 8.5.4.7
Another confounding part of this issue is that the local site where the server is located has the correct time in the call logs, but the remote site that is running off the same server has the wrong time.
Is the remote server set to use the same NTP server as the Master? If possible it might not be a bad idea to set the branch to use the master for its NTP server.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: