If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

One user profile has no ALlworx shortcut - no poermissions?

General installation and configuration help.
8188MM

One user profile has no ALlworx shortcut - no poermissions?

Post by 8188MM »

W have a machine with Interact Pro 4.0.29.2023 and there are about 10 profiles on this machine and all users are able to login to windows, then login to allworx. The shortcut appears on all profiles aside from one. There is no GPO or AD OU that the allworx users are in.

When I login as the one user, no shortcut is there and when I search for allworx it shows the app but it is white like blank, and says something about permissions when I try. I try to open another user shortcut and get the same issue. What would cause one profile to not have access to interact?
wshrader

Re: One user profile has no ALlworx shortcut - no poermissions?

Post by wshrader »

Interact may have been installed before that user profile existed is my guess. By the way, that is an old version. Current is v4.4
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: