If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Music on Hold Import Error

General installation and configuration help.
sevenones12

Music on Hold Import Error

Post by sevenones12 »

We recently upgraded to a newer Allworx server, we used to have an older version which used FTP to import MOH recordings and everything worked very simply. I'm trying to import new and old files which already worked on the old server into the new one with the click and drag style and it says "unable to upload, undefined. (Code: Undefined). I've tried changing the audio settings to the required formats, however this does not change the install error. I've also contacted the server installer and the MOH recording company for different formats and audio settings, but nothing works. Has anyone come across this or have any solutions? Thank you.
wshrader

Re: Music on Hold Import Error

Post by wshrader »

Do you have the file names correct? Have you tried a different browser, Chrome, Firefox?
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
EricE

Re: Music on Hold Import Error

Post by EricE »

Some other things to try as well: disable your ad blockers. Start a new window in incognito or private mode and then connect to the Allworx admin interface.