If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Generic SIP Help

General installation and configuration help.
camdenroe

Generic SIP Help

Post by camdenroe »

Hi,

I have registered a few generic sip phones (yealink cordless) and am trying to figure out how that device can dial into voicemail as well as retrieve park calls. So far I am failing. I have tried dialing 6 plus the extension to get into vm, but that comes back not found. Any help would be appreciated.
wshrader

Re: Generic SIP Help

Post by wshrader »

If no changes have been made to your Internal Dial Plan, 404 is usually the Message Center. Parking calls should be done by transferring to 700 (the default Park orbit) but this depends on your Dial Plan also. Retrieving is done by dialing the orbit directly. Sorry, there is no way to see the parked calls on a generic SIP device.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
camdenroe

Re: Generic SIP Help

Post by camdenroe »

Thank you! Will do some testing with this