If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Long distance code?

General installation and configuration help.
gwnova

Long distance code?

Post by gwnova »

I've just taken over administration of a 48x environment; it's my first time working w/ Allworx and the prior admin left under bad circumstances and did not keep much documentation. The way it's currently set up, any long distance call prompts for a 4-digit code before allowing call placement. I need to make changes to this policy, but cannot find where this is set. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
wshrader

Re: Long distance code?

Post by wshrader »

Dial Plan...look at the Toll Restrictions, Dialing Rules and Privileges, Audit Codes, etc.

As always, update to the latest version you can. If you have access to the Partner portal, you can download v8.4 and update to that manually without a Feature Key.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: