If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

How to change ADMIN password

General installation and configuration help.
irishwhiskey

How to change ADMIN password

Post by irishwhiskey »

System hacked. SYSTEM admin change -- not phone admin!
allwrxprtnr

Re: How to change ADMIN password

Post by allwrxprtnr »

You have to call Allworx tech support (866-255-9679) and have them reset it for you. There is a "forgot password?" link underneath the login that will give you the information you need to reset it.

If you have an Allworx partner that usually helps you or your business, Allworx may contact them, since they don't like to take away business from their partners.

Unfortunately, this is the only way to reset the password.
Allworx Certified Partner since 2013

If your Allworx installer is a small company, please reach out to them for help when you are able to. During COVID-19, any little bit can help a small business! :D
wshrader

Re: How to change ADMIN password

Post by wshrader »

irishwhiskey wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:38 am System hacked. SYSTEM admin change -- not phone admin!
Did you get this resolved by calling Allworx? The reasons only Allworx Technical Support can provide the code to reset a password is security and to keep customers being poached.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: