If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

multisite disconnects

General installation and configuration help.
cyucuis

multisite disconnects

Post by cyucuis »

Branch office 6x disconnecting from primary controller. I can rejoin but after a while it will disconnect. This branch office is (as of 11/20) running a fiber connection into the building. I have the remote 6x set in LAN host only mode with the default local subnet gateway and with the external public IP. I have a SonicWall TZ 400 configured with an access rule to connect to the SIP proxy. Connecting/registering to the SIP proxy is not a problem. The issue is calling other remote 6x devices extension to extension. I'm sure it has something to do with my SonicWall since it was working fine prior.
wshrader

Re: multisite disconnects

Post by wshrader »

You say you're sure the SonicWall is at fault. By previously, what do you mean? What was the network topology when it worked? It might be helpful to draw this out.
Again, if attachments worked in this forum it would make troubleshooting much easier.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: