If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Call Detail Records Only Showing 3 days worth?

General installation and configuration help.
itdan

Call Detail Records Only Showing 3 days worth?

Post by itdan »

Hello all, we have multiple Allworx Connect servers and we used to be able to pull back at least 30-40 days worth of call detail records. We haven't changed anything on any of our systems beyond updating to the latest software, but now on all systems we can only see 3 days history of call details. Does anyone know if this was a new "feature" or if there's a place to change how long it stores on the server? Thanks!

The server is a Connect 731 on SW ver 8.6.7.2
Allworx6xCT

Re: Call Detail Records Only Showing 3 days worth?

Post by Allworx6xCT »

Make sure you choose a the right start date and select for how many days after that from the drop down. Also, i think the latest version is 9.0.3.4
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

AFAIK, the Call Details has two limits. Either 90 days or about 1000 records, whichever is reached first. Don't go only by what is displayed in Reports>Call Details. Export the data. The resulting file (I forget if it's comma or tab-separated) contains more data than is displayed there. Do you see more than 3 days? How many records do you see? If you want to reliably store historical call data records, you need to use Allworx View or stream the output to a third-party program.

BTW, this isn't off-topic. This is an Allworx question which is exacly on-topic.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

AFAIK, the Call Details has two limits. Either 90 days or about 1000 records, whichever is reached first. You can only show 31 days at once. Don't go only by what is displayed in Reports>Call Details. Export the data. The resulting file (I forget if it's comma or tab-separated) contains more data than is displayed there. Do you see more than 3 days? How many records do you see? If you want to reliably store historical call data records, you need to use Allworx View or stream the output to a third-party program.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: