If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx failed to connect

General installation and configuration help.
Kkwok

Allworx failed to connect

Post by Kkwok »

I have a remote branch at Victoria which it will be connecting to allworx pbx in Vancouver. I’m using a Cisco vpn tunnel between the 2 sites. I’m running into an issue Victoria seems having issue connecting allworx box. Can not reach by ip nor host name.

The workstation has no issue accessing the Cisco firewall so I don’t think it’s the tunnel itself. Is there something else I need to configure on allworx box?
wshrader

Re: Allworx failed to connect

Post by wshrader »

First as always, make sure both Allworx servers are on the latest version possible and that they are both on the same version. Can the primary ping the branch? You may need to add a default route to one or both Allworx servers to send traffic throught VPN gateway instead of the default gateway.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: