If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

How to login a different user

General installation and configuration help.
drpadovani

How to login a different user

Post by drpadovani »

Hi!

So, this is probably a stupid question, but I can't find the solution nowhere else! This place I support has the 48x server and 9204 handsets. I simply want to login a different user in a handset that already has an user set. So, logoff the current user and login another one. I used the Hot Desk option before but apparently it's temporary. Thanks!
wshrader

Re: How to login a different user

Post by wshrader »

Hot Desking is what you want. The User Prefence for Hot Desking must be enabled. Are you getting an error? If you just can't find where to do it, it's in the phone menu somewhere, unless maybe you're using some incredibly old version of Allworx firmware and it isn't. You don't need to log out the natively assigned user.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: