If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

AllWorx Reach5 Version 5.2.4.3 IOS Audio Problem

General installation and configuration help.
Something Innovative

AllWorx Reach5 Version 5.2.4.3 IOS Audio Problem

Post by Something Innovative »

I've recently install Reach5 on my iPhone 11, it registered ok with the server and the handset was claimed by the device.
When I dial another extension on the same network I can hear them but they are unable to hear me.

Does anyone know what the issue could be ? Or point me in the right direction to resolve ??

Thanks In Advance for your Help!!
wshrader

Re: AllWorx Reach5 Version 5.2.4.3 IOS Audio Problem

Post by wshrader »

By same network you mean same broadcast domain? In other words, Reach, the Allworx server and physical handsets are on 192.168.0.0 with subnet mask 255.255.255.0 for example? Can you test Reach on Android or another iPhone? There are a lot of factors involved here. The problem and solution will be related to the network.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: