If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Wireless Headset ?

General installation and configuration help.
grifmang

Wireless Headset ?

Post by grifmang »

Anyone know of any wireless headsets, executive style if possible, that are compatible with the Allworx 6x ?

It seems no one has a definitive answer on this, and I have asked probably a dozen places ... :-\
Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Wireless Headset ?

Post by Stephen »

The Plantronics CS55 with lifter should work.
dcrain

Post by dcrain »

The Jabra Pro 6400 series works well for us. Works with the 9224 great, no lifter needed. You can also pair your cell phone with it and answer either phone from the headset when it rings. http://www.jabra.com/na-us/headsetsolut ... o6400.aspx
doom1701

Post by doom1701 »

We've got a number of Plantronics wireless headsets hooked to 9212s and 9224s and they work great, no lifter needed. Anything new should support picking up a line and hanging up directly from the headset.
zyrk

Post by zyrk »

Hi doom1701,

What Plantronics model are you using? I am looking for something just like that. I want to be able to know when somebody is calling and pick up/hang up from the headset.

Thanks!
Beaumon

Post by Beaumon »

Hello,

I am looking for something to make a handset wireless but keep the handset feel. I can't find anything that just removes the cord between the phone and the handset. I figured there would be a bluetooth solution by now.

I did find this: http://www.jabra.com/Products/Accessori ... Cisco_Dark

Anyone know of anything like this or what I was describing that might work? Right now, the user has the old school 20' curly cord.