If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

One-way audio on inbound calls from T-Mobile callers

General installation and configuration help.
Damein41

One-way audio on inbound calls from T-Mobile callers

Post by Damein41 »

I work for a VOIP managed service provider and recently several of our customers with Allworx system have been complaining of not being able to hear callers from T-Mobile cellular users, but the callers are able to hear them. However, if the call is placed on hold and resumed two-way audio is then heard. We have been able to pull PCAPs on our network up to where we send the call to our customers and audio is present. We are currently awaiting PCAPs from the customers side.

Does anyone here have any insight I could pass along to our customers?

Thank you,

Damein
wshrader

Re: One-way audio on inbound calls from T-Mobile callers

Post by wshrader »

Damein41 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:40 pm I work for a VOIP managed service provider and recently several of our customers with Allworx system have been complaining of not being able to hear callers from T-Mobile cellular users, but the callers are able to hear them. However, if the call is placed on hold and resumed two-way audio is then heard. We have been able to pull PCAPs on our network up to where we send the call to our customers and audio is present. We are currently awaiting PCAPs from the customers side.

Does anyone here have any insight I could pass along to our customers?

Thank you,

Damein
You're not an Allworx Partner, are you? If you were you would know what the problem is and how to fix it. If you have more than a few Allworx customers, you're doing them a disservice by not being an official partner. How are you accessing technical support, documentation or downloads of necessary utilities?

Now that I've ranted at you, this is a known issue and Allworx has released a firmware update to fix this. It affects the 92xx series phones.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
Damein41

Re: One-way audio on inbound calls from T-Mobile callers

Post by Damein41 »

wshrader wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:17 pm
You're not an Allworx Partner, are you? If you were you would know what the problem is and how to fix it. If you have more than a few Allworx customers, you're doing them a disservice by not being an official partner. How are you accessing technical support, documentation or downloads of necessary utilities?

Now that I've ranted at you, this is a known issue and Allworx has released a firmware update to fix this. It affects the 92xx series phones.
[/quote]

Thank you, and i will definitely recommend to our management that we become an Allworx Partner this could have saved us a lot of time hassle.