If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Report of current users logged into Hot Desk

General installation and configuration help.
nihtgalan

Report of current users logged into Hot Desk

Post by nihtgalan »

Is there a way to get a report of users currently hot desked in? Management wants to use it to track employees are actually logged into the phone at certain times of the day every day. Currently I'm opening Connect 731's management page, going to headsets, sorting by department (Since we have the Allworx 9224's labeled by department already) and typing each hot-desked user into a list, then email that report.

Ideally, I'd like to automate this like we have our other reports through allworx view, but I don't see any options or lists for Hot Desk users.

This is specifically for a queue that is set to "Distribution Mode: Call Queue: Ring All" due to staff not answering phones. So we don't have any other reporting methods to check that users are logged into the view and the supervisor can't just check interact. All the phones ring as they are supposed to, they just want to be able to check who is logged in at these two times per day.