If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Automatic Announcement (Paging) via an HTTP call?

General installation and configuration help.
Paige

Automatic Announcement (Paging) via an HTTP call?

Post by Paige »

Hi All,
At my former job I had a VoIP system that had a URL registered to a overhead paging rule. If I access the URL (via clicking on a Favorites in Chrome), it would initiate an automated overhead page. I would like to set something up like this for AllWorx. Is there a feature that's similar or something that I can buy to add functionality like this.

Intent is for an operator at a piece of manufacturing equipment to push a button and it announces/pages "Quality Personal to Turret 3" or whatever. Need to be able to have multiple prerecorded messages all accessible with a click of a button.