If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Caller ID / System Admin

General installation and configuration help.
tkeyesbp

Caller ID / System Admin

Post by tkeyesbp »

Good Afternoon, We have recently come across an issue. The caller ID for outbound calls is showing up as System Administrator 199. As of a couple of days ago it worked just fine. Nothing has been changed in the system that I am aware, I will attach a link to the picture to show what I mean. Has anyone else seen this? Any help would be appreciated.

https://beaverpaper-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/p/tkeyes/EbYrG8fLgg5OpYAcyL9vGSUBCEJFIitK21k9Nx-fC5uF2w?e=jkmiyC

Troy Keyes
wshrader

Re: Caller ID / System Admin

Post by wshrader »

I think I may have seen this before but I can't remember what caused it. Is this happening on every phone for every outbound call? What do you see if you choose Details for these calls?
What about the call you obfuscated? Does this show something different than System Administrator? If so, how was that call made compared to the others?

You can download the Call Details into a CSV file which will show more information than it will in the GUI. This might give you a clue.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
tkeyesbp

Post by tkeyesbp »

Thank you for the reply. it is happening to all phones. Under call details DNIS name shows ATT and DNS number shows N/A.
tkeyesbp

Post by tkeyesbp »

The call detail list on the GUI list the name and number of dialed calls. That;s good news at least. For some reason it is not showing up on the actual headset
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

This doesn't make sense. Now that I've looked at it again, I have not seen this craziness before. DNIS Number should show the number actually dialed. You're right, it's good news that the Call Detail Records show the correct information.
What model/version is this server? If it can be updated, do so. I think I would need to poke around in the server to be further help.
tkeyesbp

Post by tkeyesbp »

Good Morning, we have a Connect 731 Server. The OS version is 9.1.3.7 5/25/22
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

Have you checked the System Events? Also check with 'Debug' checked. You will see different results.
Has a regular backup been done for this server? If you know when this started, you can try restoring before that date.