If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Interact

General installation and configuration help.
tkugris

Interact

Post by tkugris »

If I put a schedule button on Interact, where does it show up? I want to be able to set the schedule remotely.
TIA
wshrader

Re: Interact

Post by wshrader »

Interact does not support PFKs...yet so they say. I know, why have the ability to program them? This feature has been requested several times.

I'm curious, are you using the Interact softphone? That is where it makes the most sense to have PFKs.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
tkugris

Post by tkugris »

I do have the softphone. I have clicked everywhere to try to see the Schedule button. I have also googled but I'm unable to find anything. It's odd that you can see page groups and park orbits.
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

tkugris wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:28 am I do have the softphone. I have clicked everywhere to try to see the Schedule button. I have also googled but I'm unable to find anything. It's odd that you can see page groups and park orbits.
Like I said, Interact does not support PFKs (programmable function keys). If you do not have a desk phone you must use the Message Center to make changes to schedules.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: