If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

tUdpSrc: PROV_udp: *** WARNING 10 seconds with no received a

General installation and configuration help.
justingoldberg

Re: tUdpSrc: PROV_udp: *** WARNING 10 seconds with no receiv

Post by justingoldberg »

You mean the disconnects have happened less?

If not, try disabling music on hold for a group of handsets and see if that fixes it.

What's the network topology? Switch types/models? Are these remote phones? On same switch as allworx?

Are they transferring calls to remote phones or through a vpn?

Have you logged in to the phone and checked it's log?

What version?

Have you asked your dealer/distributor or allworx about it?

Have you tried collecting network statistics or doing a sip capture to reproduce it? Please post it.

I get a feeling it's a network issue buts it's hard to say without more info.
doom1701

Post by doom1701 »

Are you asking me? Yes, we've had significantly fewer disconnects and "WARNING 10 seconds blah blah" messages in the log since we turned on music on hold.

My post in this thread is just to say that the issue is not related to just the "hold" function on the phone--we've seen it with calls on Park as well. But with MoH in place now, it's pretty much gone away.
mw@its.ky

Post by mw@its.ky »

Hey all,

Thank again for the help...

Unfortunately we already have music on hold enabled... The plot has thickened even more so today where even calling extension to extension is dropping the call but it has a slightly different error message... tSip: SIP: *** 200 OK timed out (no ACK) on 5115 (dialog 0x2b57da8). Discarding call

5115 if the UserID for the remote extension...
mw@its.ky

Post by mw@its.ky »

Hey Guys,

I just tried posting but didn't seem to post so if this is a dup please ignore...

We already have music on hold and still having the issue... The funny thing is that the plot just thickened a little. Previously it was external calls that had been put on hold that would give this error. Well we are now getting something similar when a local extension tries calling a remote extension... tSip: SIP: *** 200 OK timed out (no ACK) on 5115 (dialog 0x2b57da8). Discarding call

5115 being the remote extension... Any ideas?
mw@its.ky

Post by mw@its.ky »

Does anyone know what the SIP NAT Keep-alive Interval (set to 20) is? I see this is set in the Handset preferences and I am wondering if this has anything to do with it?
Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

Is this a remote phone or local on the network? The keep-alive is for remote phones.
mw@its.ky

Post by mw@its.ky »

These are remote phones. For some reason it is happening loads at the minute. I have no idea why because we haven't changed anything.
mw@its.ky

Post by mw@its.ky »

I also just found this... which seems to be the same issue... but I dont it doesn't really lead anywhere. http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists ... 03437.html
mw@its.ky

Post by mw@its.ky »

This website actually posts a solution... but I have no idea where the 'record route' option is...

http://www.mail-archive.com/sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00879.html
mw@its.ky

Post by mw@its.ky »

Again, another solution but I have no idea how to do this...

https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/voiceops/2011-July/002643.html