If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

7.1 Multi Site behind routers/nat

General installation and configuration help.
noahk

7.1 Multi Site behind routers/nat

Post by noahk »

I am looking for information on setting up 3 sites using the new multisite with the 7.1 software when all 3 sites will be behind a router/nat device. Is it even possible? What needs to be configured in the routers to allow the remote sites to talk to each other properly?
rmbutlerpr

Re: 7.1 Multi Site behind routers/nat

Post by rmbutlerpr »

I was able to do this by opening the default ports on our firewalls and pointing them to our allworx appliances, which are configured as "lan host". The ports that are documented in all manuals are:

2088 (UDP)
5060 (UDP)
8081 (TCP)
15500 - 15511 (UDP)

I did this and multisite worked ok from the primary site to the remote sites, but for some odd reason, I voice isn't working on the secondary sites if i try to perform a call from secondarysite-1 to secondarysite-2. I performed the tests in the multisite configuration, and all of them pass except for the last one (Audio Call). The error message I'm getting is: "Fail. Call denied by remote end".

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks.