If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

tBlf: BLF: Got proxied BLF packet from 192.168.xx.xxx.

General installation and configuration help.
dshaver77

tBlf: BLF: Got proxied BLF packet from 192.168.xx.xxx.

Post by dshaver77 »

Anyone ever seen this error in system events. It is appearing over and over.

tBlf: BLF: Got proxied BLF packet from 192.168.10.114.Remote phone on WAN/LAN subnet?
wharman

Re: tBlf: BLF: Got proxied BLF packet from 192.168.xx.xxx.

Post by wharman »

I am definately no expert...however, I received this error when I misconfigured an ip helper for BLF on my Sonicwall firewall which was redirecting BLF broadcasts back to the Allworx. Of course the Sonicwall did this with it's own IP address (thus the proxy - which litterally what it was doing). May I suggesting looking for that device (192.168.10.114) and seeing if it is forwarding the broadcast of the BLF's, port 2088, back to the Allworx?
benlynch98

Re: tBlf: BLF: Got proxied BLF packet from 192.168.xx.xxx.

Post by benlynch98 »

We also had this issue,

It was rather strange as the ip address was 192.168.16.19, but I could not tell what it was. I used -arp command and was able to find the MAC address and then I had to figure out which device it was.

It was an allworx phone that was brought from the house and placed back in the network. Once I reset the settings and added the "LOCAL" addresses back in, it was 100% fine.

Not sure why put it was looping out and then back. Oh well, it is now 100% solid!