Day and Night Mode

General installation and configuration help.
nickedw0

Day and Night Mode

Post by nickedw0 »

Will the night mode only switch greetings? What about switching menu shortcuts?
wharman

Re: Day and Night Mode

Post by wharman »

I don't think that is possible with up to v.7.3.13.4 (that I have seen.) Day/Night mode can change call routes of system extensions or greetings (am I forgetting anything?) Have you tried changing the day/night-mode routes of the extensions which the menus point to? I am not sure if this will suit your needs or not. What are you trying to accomplish?
vtjballeng

Post by vtjballeng »

Just create menu shortcuts 1 - x for day mode and announce them in that message. Then create menu shortcuts x+# - y for night mode and announce them in that message. In night mode, you could also, automatically re-route to a second aa to acheive specific lockouts.
nickedw0

Post by nickedw0 »

OK, so i have menu shortcuts 1 thru 6 covering day mode and 7 thru 8 covering night mode. How do i get Allworx to not respond to 7 and 8 during the day and during the day it should not respond to 1 thru 6.
vtjballeng

Post by vtjballeng »

each extension has day mode and night mode settings. go into the individual extension and set 1-6 to drop directly to voicemail or push back to night modem autoattendant during night mode.