If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx 48x - Phones Not Receiving Voicemail

General installation and configuration help.
mstella

Allworx 48x - Phones Not Receiving Voicemail

Post by mstella »

Ever since we performed an update last week, none of the phones are receiving voicemail to the phone. The system will still send the messages to a user's email, but nothing shows up on the phones. The message light does not light up and when you login it says 0 voicemails. I'm hoping it's just a configuration issue. The server is backed up, but hoping someone else may have a better idea than rolling back the update. Thanks in advance for any help.

~Mike
msaleem

Re: Allworx 48x - Phones Not Receiving Voicemail

Post by msaleem »

I have same issues only we few users. The system The message light does not light up and when you login it says 0 voicemails. I'm hoping it's just a configuration issue. Please when you find a fix for this issue.

Thanks,

Salee
sitas

Re: Allworx 48x - Phones Not Receiving Voicemail

Post by sitas »

We have the same issue. Voicemails are sent to emails and not saved on the phone, though 'Keep Copy on Server" is enabled.

This issue is encountered with the recent change to email server, enabled use of SMTP Smart Host.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!