If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx 6x 9212L support

General installation and configuration help.
bigbangtech

Allworx 6x 9212L support

Post by bigbangtech »

I just purchased a 6x and eleven 9212L's for a client from Moriah Corp. I would have turned to them first, but they are not open at the moment and my project is time critical so I came here :)

The 6X is running 7.1.x but it seems support for 9212L handset did not come until 7.3.x

Am I correct in my understanding that I'm going to have to buy an upgrade key just to get a brand new 6x and brand new 9212L's to work together? (Which they don't at 7.1.x)

I tried to update from the 6x under maintenance>update and it does indeed state I need to buy a key.

If there is no way out of buying a key, can someone recommend where I can buy and receive a key instantly?
Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Allworx 6x 9212L support

Post by Stephen »

You will have to purchase an upgrade key from your distributer.
liftow

Post by liftow »

If it's a brand new 6x, shouldn't he be eligable to get it with the latest software?
I'd recommend getting the upgrade key, but if you don't want that expense I would hope you can complain and at least get to the current 7.4.12.5 without additional charge.
bigbangtech

Post by bigbangtech »

I spoke to my reseller (Moriah Corp) and they requested a 30-day upgrade key directly from Allworx. Upgraded to 7.4.x and all is good!