If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Changing 48x Web Server Password

General installation and configuration help.
djd5733

Changing 48x Web Server Password

Post by djd5733 »

I noticed in the logs this morning that a foreign IP from overseas attempted to log into the server multiple times last night. I want to change the web server password but I'm have the hardest time tracking down where this is done. I have scoured the internet with no success and I would prefer not to call the installers of the system cause they will most likely try to bill me multiple hours of labor for something that I'm sure can most likely be handled internally. Just a note I am the in-house support tech for my company, so I do administer the server regularly. Thanks in advance for any help.
liftow

Re: Changing 48x Web Server Password

Post by liftow »

I'm pretty sure this is just the System Administrator under the Users section. Change the password for that account.
enso

Re: Changing 48x Web Server Password

Post by enso »

You should run the web portal behind a vpn, you should not leave it exposed like that. Get a router with vpn capabilities and use that.