If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Intercom audible noise

General installation and configuration help.
lgryder

Intercom audible noise

Post by lgryder »

I have a customer that i set up blf buttons so they can press the button and be connected to another worker instantly. They were used to this from their previous DSX 40 system. I set it for immediate answer but it still rings once on the caller side and beeps 3 times on the receiving side. Does anyone know of a way to disable the ringing and beeping so it is a straight intercom?
justingoldberg

Re: Intercom audible noise

Post by justingoldberg »

Did you enable Intercom Auto Answer (speakerphone activates automatically) in the phones handset preference group?
lgryder

Re: Intercom audible noise

Post by lgryder »

Yes i did that on the handset template and then also check each phone to make sure that option was enabled. But still after that is the result i am getting right now. With out that enabled you need to accept the intercom. I think it is just fine that it gives you an alert that an intercom is coming in but the customer does not like it. Also a new little problem they are saying is that the button that lights up on everyone's phone when that specific person is on the phone takes 5-10 seconds to go off after the phone has been hung up. Any ideas on that also?