If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Password Reset 7.1

General installation and configuration help.
dhunt

Password Reset 7.1

Post by dhunt »

I currently have an 10X that has been working great for years. I just purchased a 24x on Ebay and the password has been changed so I need to get it reset to gain access to the system. I called Allworx, like it says to do, but they won't help me since I am a end user. Extremely frustrating!!! Anyone have any suggestions, or contact info for someone that can help at a reasonable cost? Allworx doesn't even provide a "Partner" list on their website...... I understand they are trying to protect their partners but for something as easy as a password reset you would think they could more accommodating. - Thanks!