If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

BLF Light

General installation and configuration help.
lgryder

BLF Light

Post by lgryder »

Customer is asking why the BLF light on his phone remains lit 6-8 seconds after his phone has been hung up. Is there a setting for this anywhere to make it immediately go out when phone is hung up? I have looked through all settings and do not see any options for it, just wondering if anyone else has found a way. Thanks
teeitupmo

Re: BLF Light

Post by teeitupmo »

I am learning fast about the Allworx VoIP and we are using 9212L model phones. I can only speak from my experience... we have had a few people ask about this very thing... what I found on the 9212L phones, is they do not hang/terminate the call when the handset is hung up. The call was actuallly still alive (blinking BLF) until the other party terminated the call. In my case, it was just a matter of making sure user hung the phone up propertly. Most phones, this isnt an issue, but seems that depending on the angle of the 9212L phone, that the user chooses to use, causes inconsistant hangups. Probably doesnt help your cause, but food for thought.
lgryder

Re: BLF Light

Post by lgryder »

I have it happening on the 9224. I havent noticed with an outside line actully. They brought it to my attention with intercom calls and u know both are hung up and it stays on for a period of time. Dont think there is much you can do about it.