If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Transfer Ringtone

General installation and configuration help.
lgryder

Transfer Ringtone

Post by lgryder »

Is there a way to change the transfer ringtone so it is different then the incoming call ringtone? The incoming ringtone and intercom is different as of now.
bnewt

Re: Transfer Ringtone

Post by bnewt »

have you tried the "auto" selection as your ringtone?
war6000

Post by war6000 »

I only get ringtone family options not "auto" anywhere in the phone settings. I'm new to this PBX system and any help regarding this concern would be much appreciated. Thanks to anyone helping
bnewt

Post by bnewt »

I believe you go into the handset preference and change the ring type for each incoming line shown by the call appearance
rodrigonella

Post by rodrigonella »

You can use MP3 cutter applications to create your own ringtones. https://ring320kbps.com/
Last edited by rodrigonella on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
valsa

Post by valsa »

rodrigonella wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:06 am You can use MP3 cutter applications to create your own ringtones
Well that was good but you can conserve your time a lot check this out buddy