If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

HELP! Stuck on "Loading Config Files"

General installation and configuration help.
VoipVampire

HELP! Stuck on "Loading Config Files"

Post by VoipVampire »

Usually when the my Allworx 9204G comes out of the box, the phones will fail to register and allow me to configure them by specifying the Boot Server IP.

After I did that, the phones won't "fail" and let me do additional configurations. It just gets stuck into "Loading Config Files."

Is there a break sequence for me to factory reset the phones?

Please help!!!!
liftow

Re: HELP! Stuck on "Loading Config Files"

Post by liftow »

When it is booting you should be able to press whatever button is flashing to get to the Config menu. Can do a factory reset from there.
I've had sporadic problems in the past where I had to factory reset a phone out of the box before it would register properly. Sounds similar.
primalchrome

Re: HELP! Stuck on "Loading Config Files"

Post by primalchrome »

You can also keep a power brick handy. Plug in the brick but not the ethernet and you will have immediate access to the config menu.