If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Voicemail WAV not being sent

General installation and configuration help.
yeso23

Voicemail WAV not being sent

Post by yeso23 »

Hi!

I am new with the allworx systems. Even tough I've been checking a lot of the nice features it has. Some days ago I set up the voicemail notification using gmail SMTP. I am receiving the notifications on the emails I set but I am not getting the WAV files with the voicemail messages. Am I missing some setting step?? could someone help to find why I am not getting the Wav Files??

thanks!
bnewt

Re: Voicemail WAV not being sent

Post by bnewt »

I too would like to know how this works, as I am having problems with mine as well
bnewt

Re: Voicemail WAV not being sent

Post by bnewt »

I finally got mine working correctly............had to make changes to the alias setup and make sure that under the email setup that email & voicemail escalation are marked