If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx reach on 3G

General installation and configuration help.
yeso23

Allworx reach on 3G

Post by yeso23 »

Hi everyone!

I have been working with allworx reach in my iphone. I already set everything on the system and the app works great inside the office in our LAN. I was wondering how I can make it work on the 3G once I am out of the office. Do i have to set up some port forwarding in my network? which address should we set on the app once we are out of office? I try with the website help but still showing me the same internal IP address of the office. Once we tried the app show us a message registering (I imagine registering the handset) but at the end it doesn't go trough. Any suggestion or guide on this??

thanks in advance everyone!
yeso23

Re: Allworx reach on 3G

Post by yeso23 »

I think I found the solution!!! :) The problem was I had open just the UDP port 5060 in my firewall. That's why the connection didn't go trough. I need to open the TCP port 5060 (set by default in the allworx reach app) and now is working without any problem. Seems to work really great! hope if someone has the same problem will solve it with this. :lol:
war6000

Post by war6000 »

Great information man. I will try this on our system and my iPhone. Thanks for posting your Solution
alytle

Post by alytle »

What other ports did you open up? Have you had any issues with "no audio" under the quality status on calls? I'm about 50/50 on success for making calls.