If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Accessing 6X

General installation and configuration help.
PaulTeleconnect

Accessing 6X

Post by PaulTeleconnect »

Hello, I am a broker for a Telecom company out of Atlanta. I am new to the actual programming of these systems and I could really use some insight into how to get into the systems to see what configuration they have along with what call feature keys are installed. Is there any one that would be willing to help a newbie out? I could really use it. Also, I am looking to purchase any of your out of service and surplus telecom and IT hardware, whether it has been left over from an install or sitting on your shelf, I may have some interest in taking it off your hands.

Paul Weeks
Telecom/IT Broker
Teleconnect Direct, Inc.
1200 Northbrook Pkwy
Suite 155
Suwanee, GA 30024

Email: Paul@teleconnectdirect.net
AIM: PaulTeleconnect
Phone: 470-514-4484
Fax: 770-217-4170
Cell: 770-359-9344