If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

transfer a call to cell phone

General installation and configuration help.
bnewt

transfer a call to cell phone

Post by bnewt »

Is it possible to transfer an incoming call to a cell phone? I do not want to change the particular phones presence to accomplish this. I have tried to transfer the incoming call via the transfer button & dialing the cell phone, but it does not work. Would it be possible to set up another extension? Seems like this should work, but I don't know how to set it up :?:
arthurhawkins

Re: transfer a call to cell phone

Post by arthurhawkins »

You can add and extension that will dial a cell phone number, but the system will not allow you to forward calls to it. Pretty sure this is built in to the system so that you cannot do what you are asking without purchasing the additional licensing for the cell phone app add-on. The app does allow you to switch over for calls to be sent to your cell, but the last time I looked, it was still only for Apple devices. If they ever get around to an Android version I may look into it a little more.