If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Increase Users 31-60 on Allworx 6x

General installation and configuration help.
wki90278

Increase Users 31-60 on Allworx 6x

Post by wki90278 »

I saw that the license to increase the number of users from 30 to 60 on amazon.com for $800. Once you get the license, how do you install it on the Allworx system? Thank you.
wki90278

Re: Increase Users 31-60 on Allworx 6x

Post by wki90278 »

I haven't done this yet, but I believe I found the solution. To add the license, open up the Allworx system via web browser, Maintenance / Feature Keys / Enter New Feature Key / Submit
bnewt

Post by bnewt »

I believe this is the correct sequence
ryano

Post by ryano »

The re-seller can also get the system MAC address and supply that to Allworx as part of the purchase. Then you can click the "Install from internet button" on the feature keys page and it will automatically add new feature keys to the Allworx unit associated with that MAC address.