If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Voicemail Woes

General installation and configuration help.
noodlenoggan

Voicemail Woes

Post by noodlenoggan »

Hi All,

Access VM from outside...
Is it possible to call an extension directly and access the voicemail that way, with the proper passcode of course?

Voicemail to Email...
I've got it to work using Gmail's smtp but the test email failed when I plugged in office365.com settings per OWA details. Has anyone got it working with office365.com?

Thanks!
mwb1266

Re: Voicemail Woes

Post by mwb1266 »

I haven't gotten Office365 to work either.
mprachar

Post by mprachar »

try smtp.outlook.com - worked for me...
NoDozing2

Post by NoDozing2 »

I know the post I'm replying to is old, but I've run into the same problem. We were working fine until we switch providers. We have our domain set, in Allworx, to use an A record in our DNS for our web domain. It was working perfectly when we were using a WAN with a public IP. The new provider only allows for private IPs. I modified the A record to the new WAN IP in Allworx, but out vmail to email stopped working.

We do use office365. Where is the smtp.outlook365.com put in Allworx?