If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Holiday/Emergency Greetings

General installation and configuration help.
trippb

Holiday/Emergency Greetings

Post by trippb »

I'm trying to figure out how to accomplish using a holiday or emergency addendum to the main Auto Attendant for a church customer. Here is how things go now:

Ring
AA431
Hello, this is ... For pastoral staff, press 1 (AA432), office staff, press 2 (AA433), service times, press 3, (ext #), office hours, press 4 (ext #), prayer list, press 5 (ext #), or the MOTD, press 6 (ext #)

If I use the "Custom Message" for holiday office closings or emergency announcements, it doesn't play until the end of all that. I would like a custom message to play at the beginning or preferably in between "Hello" and "Press 1".

Having the staff update the full message for every instance is a pain as it is a complicated message to get right and have it sound professional.

Emergency announcements will often be made at home. It needs to be easy to do.

Any thoughts on how to accomplish this? Or is this a new feature request?
Allworx6xCT

Re: Holiday/Emergency Greetings

Post by Allworx6xCT »

Looking at a similar scenario. Did you ever resolve this? Can you post an update please? Thanks.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
trippb

Post by trippb »

I'm looking back through my old posts and just found your reply. No, I never did find a solution for this.
lucille

Post by lucille »

I too would like to know the answer.