If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx 9212L Handset Reboot Issue

General installation and configuration help.
BrianH

Allworx 9212L Handset Reboot Issue

Post by BrianH »

Good Afternoon all,

We are experiencing some intermittent issues with our 9212L phones at reboot. When Hot-Desking in or simply rebooting the handsets, the "info" button on the handset turns green then turns off after a few seconds. When the green "info" button turns off the "speaker" button immediately turns solid red. The normal reboot starts with the green "info" button then the LCD screen will show all the config files loading, but in our case the LCD remains blank as if the handset was still unplugged. The handsets are POE and if my thinking is correct, wouldn't all of our handsets have this issue if there was something wrong with our switch?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am completely at a loss for words at this point.
simon

Re: Allworx 9212L Handset Reboot Issue

Post by simon »

Hi Brian,

I have the same issue and I was wondering if you got any replies and if you have any solution for it.

Thanks,
Simon
dylanf

Re: Allworx 9212L Handset Reboot Issue

Post by dylanf »

Hey guys did this ever get resolved? i am having a phone doing the same thing.