If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Interact is running but won't display

General installation and configuration help.
haykevin

Interact is running but won't display

Post by haykevin »

I have Allworx Interact. I have installed it and when I attempt to launch it the screen appears for me to enter my username and password and it allows me to log in. However, the application will not display. If I get a call the little box in the bottom portion of my screen will display, but the actual application never displays. Can anyone help.
haykevin

Re: Interact is running but won't display

Post by haykevin »

By the way...I am operating Windows 7.
leetrans

Post by leetrans »

Late response but figured I would post my findings! For us this meant all of the interact licenses were in use. Click on Maintenance>Feature Keys. Look at Allworx Interact Professional to see what your available vs. used count reflects. If they match, then you need to click on Allworx Interact Professional and delete any unused licenses or else purchase more.
jdeaneads

Post by jdeaneads »

Yes, with the licensed Interact (Interact Pro) you will have the app on screen where you can dial, record, transfer and more. However, if not licensed, you will see basically nothing. If you get a call or other alert, then it will pop-up a notification on the computer... this is the function limit of the free end user Interact program.