If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx multi site no audio site to site

General installation and configuration help.
lgryder

Allworx multi site no audio site to site

Post by lgryder »

I have 2 systems setup and linked together using multi site. Both are behind sonic walls. I have all ports fwd on each site to the allworx system. Sip trunks set up locally and working fine. I can get reach to work on both systems and can even call system to system using reach with no problems. The problem is when I intercom system to system there is either no audio or 1 way audio. All ports def open correctly and all alg and transformations turned off. All played with constant nat with no luck. Anyone have any ideas? It is also set up on 2 networks within same building with a VPN tunnel so m not sure if that could be messing with anything. And maybe if possible to send local traffic through VPN using static routes in the allworx.
lgryder

Re: Allworx multi site no audio site to site

Post by lgryder »

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am currently having same problem.