If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Retrieving a Phone Number

Anything not categorized above.
kre1367

Retrieving a Phone Number

Post by kre1367 »

Hello,

I'm a bit new, and I've read through a couple of guides for the allworx model 9204 phone that we have in our office. We had a customer call in and ask a question. Unfortunately, the employee that answered the phone forgot to ask for a callback number, and the answer that he gave the customer has changed for the better. We'd very much like to get ahold of this customer, but anytime a customer calls in, it shows up as an "unknown number." I'm not a system administrator or anything - I just work in the office - but do any of you know of a possible way to retrieve this phone number? Or does it showing up as an unknown number mean that it was blocked?