If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Headsets for 92xx series phones

Anything not categorized above.
cdimacali

Headsets for 92xx series phones

Post by cdimacali »

I'm looking for inexpensive headsets for 92xx series phones. Corded ones are fine and I don't think an amplifier is necessary, but then again I have zero experience with headsets and these phones so I'm not sure. What would you all recommend? I'm hoping for something in the $50 range.
Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Headsets for 92xx series phones

Post by Stephen »

I got a plantronics and it did require an amplifier.
edmone

Post by edmone »

I use cordless plantronics headsets, and they work fine except they don't beep when a call comes in. This is a problem for my users that walk around the building alot. Does anyone know of a cordless headset that rings in the ear?
justingoldberg

Post by justingoldberg »

Has anyone succeeded in getting a bluetooth headset to work with any corded telephone?

That's one nut I'm still trying to crack. I've found rj9/rj10 to 3.5mm cellular headset adapters.
zyrk

Post by zyrk »

Hi edmone,

What model are you using? I am looking for a cordless headset as well.

Thanks!
PA2991

Post by PA2991 »

Sorry for the old thread revive but....

I just ordered a Plantronics Voyager Legend CS Bluetooth headset that is supposed to work with my 9212. From what I was told they have a adapter to hook to it that makes the phone ring in your ear. I personally don't need that option so I didn't order it but for those that do it is a option.
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

PA2991 wrote:Sorry for the old thread revive but....

I just ordered a Plantronics Voyager Legend CS Bluetooth headset that is supposed to work with my 9212. From what I was told they have a adapter to hook to it that makes the phone ring in your ear. I personally don't need that option so I didn't order it but for those that do it is a option.
Have you setup the Plantronics Voyager Legend CS yet? Curious how it's performing as I need to get some headsets.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
Dorantes

Post by Dorantes »

Stephen wrote:I got a plantronics and it did require an amplifier.
What plantronics one did you buy?