If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Calls transferred from Auto Attendant are dropped

Anything not categorized above.
wki90278

Calls transferred from Auto Attendant are dropped

Post by wki90278 »

Every time a call goes to the Auto Attendant and the caller either dials the extension or selects a name from the company directory, if the recipient answers, the call is immediately dropped. If the call goes to voice mail, the caller is able to leave a message without any problems. There are no problems if the caller dials the direct number or if the call is transferred by another person.

Has anyone else seen this? We have an Allworx 6x. I updated the software to current version of 7.4.19.2. I'm not sure what the previous version was but I think it was 7.4.15.##. Updating the software did not solve my problems.

Thank you in advance for any help you could give me.
wki90278

Re: Calls transferred from Auto Attendant are dropped

Post by wki90278 »

I found out that this issue so far only applies to users who are customers of Telepacific. The issue is with the SIP VOIP dial peers CODECs being a 15 and needing to be a 10. If you are a Telepacific customer, you will need to call their tech support and have them make this change on your system.