If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

One of my phones will not ring

Anything not categorized above.
zeze101

One of my phones will not ring

Post by zeze101 »

Hi Im the network admin for a small law firm and we have an allworx voip phone system with 23 handsets but i am having an odd problem with one persons handset not ringing. The handset will acknowledge the call and it will accept it but it refuses to make a physical ringing all 22 of the other handsets ring perfectly ive tried everything i can think of from removing and redding the sip handset in the system to replacing the actual handset with a spare and still nothing has worked i am stumped if anyone can help me please it will be greatly appreciated. i have tested the speaker and it works the handset is working perfectly except that it will not make a sound, the handset is not muted and i cannot find any setting that says otherwise. this is a matter of the utmost importance i really need help

the handset is an allworx model 9224