Headsets for 92xx series phones

Anything not categorized above.
cdimacali

Headsets for 92xx series phones

Post by cdimacali »

I'm looking for inexpensive headsets for 92xx series phones. Corded ones are fine and I don't think an amplifier is necessary, but then again I have zero experience with headsets and these phones so I'm not sure. What would you all recommend? I'm hoping for something in the $50 range.
Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Headsets for 92xx series phones

Post by Stephen »

I got a plantronics and it did require an amplifier.
edmone

Post by edmone »

I use cordless plantronics headsets, and they work fine except they don't beep when a call comes in. This is a problem for my users that walk around the building alot. Does anyone know of a cordless headset that rings in the ear?
justingoldberg

Post by justingoldberg »

Has anyone succeeded in getting a bluetooth headset to work with any corded telephone?

That's one nut I'm still trying to crack. I've found rj9/rj10 to 3.5mm cellular headset adapters.
zyrk

Post by zyrk »

Hi edmone,

What model are you using? I am looking for a cordless headset as well.

Thanks!
PA2991

Post by PA2991 »

Sorry for the old thread revive but....

I just ordered a Plantronics Voyager Legend CS Bluetooth headset that is supposed to work with my 9212. From what I was told they have a adapter to hook to it that makes the phone ring in your ear. I personally don't need that option so I didn't order it but for those that do it is a option.
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

PA2991 wrote:Sorry for the old thread revive but....

I just ordered a Plantronics Voyager Legend CS Bluetooth headset that is supposed to work with my 9212. From what I was told they have a adapter to hook to it that makes the phone ring in your ear. I personally don't need that option so I didn't order it but for those that do it is a option.
Have you setup the Plantronics Voyager Legend CS yet? Curious how it's performing as I need to get some headsets.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
Dorantes

Post by Dorantes »

Stephen wrote:I got a plantronics and it did require an amplifier.
What plantronics one did you buy?