If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

DIDs numbers as outside line numbers

General installation and configuration help.
rajnikantjpatel

DIDs numbers as outside line numbers

Post by rajnikantjpatel »

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I tried to set up DIDs in Allworx and works fine. I just want to know that same DID number that I want to set for outside line as an ID, how can I do that?

Here is the example.
I have a DID - 215-xxx-1234 and map to 105 Extension. I have a SIP Trunk line. So all my outgoing call using one SIP number and that is 732-xxx-xxxx. My user wants to see their client as not SIP number like 732-xxx-xxxx but he wants to see his client as phone ID as his DID no. like 215-xxx-1234.

Can someone help me configure this? I have a Allworx 6x system. And it has a latest version on it.

Thanks,
Raj
doom1701

Re: DIDs numbers as outside line numbers

Post by doom1701 »

Outbound caller ID is setup in two places--at the trunk, and at the handset. If it's set on the handset, it takes precedence over the Trunk setting.

You'll want to go into the handset for x105 and set it to 215-xxx-1234.
rajnikantjpatel

Re: DIDs numbers as outside line numbers

Post by rajnikantjpatel »

Thanks It worked. I need to set override trunk outline no. Just need to turn on check mark.