If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Analog Handset config for Credit Card Terminal

General installation and configuration help.
wharman

Analog Handset config for Credit Card Terminal

Post by wharman »

What combination of settings do you have to configure to get a credit card terminal to work proplerly through an Allworx?

I have tried previously through a 6x and I just tried through a 48x. It connects at first but something is happening after the "mating call" which won't allow it to complete.
doom1701

Re: Analog Handset config for Credit Card Terminal

Post by doom1701 »

We never had any luck getting a credit card terminal going through SIP. Tried a number of different configs, both with analog adapters and into the analog ports on the 48x, but ultimately had to piggy back off the fax machine POTS line.
Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

Yeah, unless its a true PRI it's probably not going to work.
wharman

Post by wharman »

I thought that was going to be case (they are POTS lines connected to the expanders until my PRI is installed)- thanks for the replies guys, now I go terminate ANOTHER line!